Opened 1840. Some background.
Sunday School building to the left. Graves are along the side and behind the church.
From the entrance, with St Andrews Anglican Church across the road.
Two aisles, rather than one central aisle.
Left front corner, if facing pulpit.
Centre pews and pulpit
From within a pew.
Front right corner, if facing pulput.
Rear left corner, as leaving.
Facing the rear, with main door.
Graves are down the side of the church building and behind.