Just off the highway at Buckland, formerly Prosser’s Plains. Google Maps.
Foundation stone laid 1846. Consecrated 1850.
This little church is best known for its large window which is claimed to date to the 14th century. The myths surrounding the window are looked at in a post on the Stained Glass Australia site. While the window isn’t 14th century, the design of the church is.