Built 1864. Extended 1906.
Foyer on ground floor. Service area (where the public makes payments, gets information etc) is through that doorway.
Foyer at the top of the stairs. The door at the back leads to a rear hall.
The door on the left of the upstairs foyer leads to a short hall. On the right is the Council Chamber.
Hall on the other side of upstairs foyer.
Aldermen's Meeting Room
At the end of the hall is the Function Room
The rear hall, seem from the foyer, which leads to offices.
This, and the next photo, are a walkway (built about 1988) that connects the main building to an adjoining annexe.