Cnr Brisbane & George Streets?
1834 John Connolly, Currency Lass, George St
1835 John Connolly, Currency Lass
1836 John Connolly, Currency Lass, Brisbane Street
1836 Transferred to Wellington & Frederick Streets
In 1830, John Connolly is licensed for the Elephant and Castle in Brisbane Street, which then moved to Wellington St, where it was known as the Currency Lass until 1839. His 1830 premises might be same as this one.
In 1836, it seems the Brisbane St building was put up for sale and the business transferred to Wellington St.
The Colonist, 20 May 1834
Launceston Advertiser, 11 August 1836
Cornwall Chronicle, 28 May 1836