St. Peter’s Church, Patterson’s Plains.— This neat little edifice, so much required by the settlers at Patterson’s Plains, was opened for divine worship on Sunday last [18 April], and the sum of seven pounds collected in aid of the Building Fund. The church is finished, with the exception of the interior ornaments and fittings, which are intended to lie perfected as soon as possible. We are desired to notice that the Rev. Mr. Williams will officiate there next Sunday.
The Cornwall Chronicle, 21 April 1847
The current larger church was opened in 1869 and consecrated 13 May 1869.
The cemetery is in a little yard behind the church.