St Paul’s Anglican Church, Launceston

Opened 12 May 1861.

Demolished 1975 to make way for new Launceston General Hospital building.┬áParts of the church buildings including the stained glass windows and organ were re-used in St Paul’s at Low Head.
Photos and information about the windows.
Photos and information about the organ

History of church and parish to 1904

Photos:
Cleveland St, with St Pauls on the left c.1870
Charles St Cemetery with St Pauls in the background
Interior

Leave a Reply