Built and opened 1927.
Church Street, Port Arthur. Google Maps
Located across the road from the ruins of the convict church.
Built in the mid-1830s, with much of the stone carved by the boy prisoners Point Puer. It was never consecrated because it was used by various denominations. The church was burnt out by a fire in 1884.
Small building on left is St David’s Church (1927).