High Street, between York Street and Fawkner St, Launceston. Google Maps.
Only known burial 1811 (from LINC Tasmania’s guide to Launceston cemeteries).
Closed ? Possibly 1823, when Cypress St cemetery was in use.
Marked on 1826 map, number 79. (If that link doesn’t work, try here and scroll along to the Sharland map.)
Cypress St, Newstead. Google Maps.
1823 consecrated & first known burial
1906 closed to new burials other than relatives 1906
1929 last burial
1953 made available to Broadland House School & converted to sports ground.
State of the Episcopal Burial Ground (1848)