Collins Street, between Argyle and Campbell Streets, Hobart
Constructed as a temperance hall and school house, and occasional services. It appears on Jarmnan’s 1858 map of Hobart as a Catholic church/chapel
The land appears Sprent’s survey map from the 1840s as reserved for “Reserved for the benefit of the Roman Catholic Community to be used as Temperance Hall and a Sunday School & occasionally for a place of Worship. Whenever the building ceases to be used for the above purpose the land to revert to the Crown”.