Wesleyan/Trinity Uniting Church, Margaret St, Launceston (3)


Originally built in 1889 as a Sunday School for the adjoining Wesleyan Chapel.
In 1917, converted to a church. and the older building became the Sunday school.
Opened 1918.

Cnr Balfour & Margaret Sts. Margaret St, Launceston. Google Maps.
Built as Sunday School 3 January 1889, 23 June 1889
Converted 27 January 1918
Organ & better photos.

Continue reading