Built 1842 to replace a smaller wooden chapel.
Known as St Johns Chapel, later Princes Square Chapel
Replaced in 1885 by new and larger Christ Church next door (on the left in the photo), and became Milton Hall.
Photo while in use.
1885 Opened to replace the smaller chapel next door (on right of photo)
1983-2001 Christ Church Baptist Church
2001+ Combined with Elphin Road Baptist Church to become City Baptist Church
Inside: 1 & 2