St Andrew’s Presbyterian (now Uniting) Church, Evandale

Opened 1840. Sunday School building to the left. Graves are along the side and behind the church. From the entrance, with St Andrews Anglican Church across the road. Two aisles, rather than one central aisle. Left front corner, if facing pulpit. Centre pews and pulpit From within a pew. Front right corner, if facing pulpit. Rear...

Read More