More photos in linked posts.
Portable Crane (K279)
Portable cranes were allocated to larger stations and depots around Victoria and most did not travel beyond the yard limits. They therefore retained the original brake, wheels, axleboxes and side buffers which were modernized on rollingstock in traffic use. This unusual and significant vehicle was originally built as a wooden flat wagon by Rawlings & co, Melbourne in 1874 and altered to a mobile 2 ton hand crane in 1898.
Open wagon (I15677)
These open wagons were the first of the larger, higher capacity wagons introduced by the Victorian Railways in the early 20th century, This wagon was built at Newport Workshops in April 1929 and altered to carry bulk grain from 1935 until 1956.