Cnr Macquarie & Murray Streets, Hobart. (Murrary St entrance shown above.) Opened 1874, replacing an older building of the same name
Building started 1868.
Consecrated & opened 1874.
Chancel, Sanctuary & Nixon Chapel completed 1891-4
Bell tower completed 1936
Nixon Chapel, commemorating Francis Nixon, first bishop of Tasmania.
Side, main door to right and door leading to tower on the left wall.
Corner shown in previous photo.
Window commemorates Bishop Nixon.
Through to base of bell tower.